Followers

Saturday 10 October 2015

how i meet with other Malaysian..

Jackie (friend from Singapore) told me I'm the first and only Malaysian student here.. (pecah rekod weiiii!!) memula rasa cam bangga gak la tp at the same time cam dissapointed gak la sebab da sebulan lebih xckp malay weiiii!! asyk speaking jee..until i meet one little girl named Lotus in subway.huhu~xde la little sgt tp she's younger then me laa. 

lotus : have u go to Huxi mosque?
me: no bcos i just arrived here few weeks ago. i dont know any near masjid too.
lotus : u want to go with me tomorrow?
me : sure (dalam hati syukur sangat sangat. rase cam she's someone Allah send to help me)
lotus : lets meet up tomorrow morning at station
me : okay!!

sesat xjupe masjid sbb both first time nak g.huhuhu~


then next morning ktorg un pegi la Huxi. she's not SHU student and she come to Shanghai alone all the way from Yunnan (jauh weiii kat ngn Vietnam kowtt) for vacation and just want to meet Bairunsheng, the famous imam in China at Huxi (kalu kat malaysia cam Ust.Don or Ust.Azhar Idrus tuu) most of the muslim in Huxi cant speak english but they warmly welcome me and invite me to join their lunch at Huxi cafe. we read quran and praying together. i feel so good. MashaAllah~

Huxi mosque

since both of us cam tourist so taking picture lu

curi tangkap gmbr imam Bairunsheng


pas tu masa raya haji first time gak jauh ngn family. i'm going to nearest mosque at Huxi (changshou lu. line 7. exit 2 . turn left and walk 5 minutes). yeahhh, i make new friends who can only speak little english and me little chinese. in the end both of us using translator apps. hahahahahaha~ they invite me for lunch after prayer at restaurant near mosque. foods there?? so gooooood and harga un soooooo good too. alhamdulillah, naseb baik org belanjaa..


makan besaaaaa

terliur x??sedap weyhhh

with friends from JiaTong univ

Sophia Ma the translator.hahaha
actually, kuar dari masjid tu la terjupe dgn one family from Malaysia, Aunty Elvy. we exchanged number and the next weekend she invite me and my roommate to her house for makan makan. she also introduced me with another Malaysian student who doing internship here in Shanghai. makan nasi lemak weyhhhh!! da lame ngidam kowtt.. thnx aunty for ur invitation..
aunty elvy depan skali tuuu. meet syaza and wonderful sis aisha


No comments:

Post a Comment